Today brings a new partner to our protocol family, we’re happy to announce our support for the Plasm Network! You can now use OnFinality to deploy nodes in minutes to the Plasm Network with only a few clicks.
The Plasm network is a Polkadot compatible scaling public blockchain that is designed for deploying and executing scalable smart contracts. It brings layer 2 capabilities to the Polkadot networks to allow faster transactions and supports optimistic virtual machines. You can read more about the Plasm Network here.
OnFinality helps blockchain developers around the world deploy and manage infrastructure to different protocols and networks. You can let OnFinality manage deployments, infrastructure and security so you can focus on building your next dApp.
We’ve written a short guide to show you just how easy it is to deploy a Plasm Validator node that you can read here.
- Plasm Validator Node deployment instructions: https://support.onfinality.io/hc/en-us/articles/900001839106
- OnFinality Website: https://www.onfinality.io/
- OnFinality Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnFinality
- OnFinality Telegram: https://t.me/onfinality
- Plasm Website: https://www.plasmnet.io/
- Plasm Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Dnfn5eT
- Plasm Twitter: https://twitter.com/Plasm_Network
- Plasm Telegram: https://t.me/PlasmOfficial
- Plasm Medium: https://medium.com/stake-technologies