We’ve been working hard at OnFinality to expand our protocol family and we’re happy to announce our support for Darwinia’s Crab testnet!
Crab is the last testnet before Darwinia’s mainnet launches and OnFinality will make it more easier than ever to get started. You can now use OnFinality to deploy nodes in minutes to the Crab testnet with only a few clicks.
The Darwinia Network is a decentralized heterogeneous cross-chain bridge protocol built on Substrate, focusing on decentralized cross-chain token swap, exchange and market.
Darwinia also serves as critical infrastructure for single-chain application upgrade to cross-chain version, including Defi, Game, DEX, NFT market, etc. Our vision is to build future Internet of Tokens.
Darwinia won Web3 Grant and joined Web3.0 bootcamp and Substrate Builder Program. Darwinia is also a friend of Polkadot and Substrate in Polkadot Light-paper. You can read more about the exiting Crab testnet here.
OnFinality helps blockchain developers around the world deploy and manage infrastructure to different protocols and networks. You can let OnFinality manage deployments, infrastructure and security so you can focus on building your next dApp.
We’ve written a short guide to show you just how easy it is to deploy a Darwinia Crab node that you can read here.
- Darwinia Crab node deployment instructions: https://onfinality.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001734806
- OnFinality Website: https://www.onfinality.io/
- OnFinality Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnFinality
- OnFinality Telegram: https://t.me/onfinality
- Darwinia Website: https://darwinia.network/
- Darwinia Twitter: https://twitter.com/DarwiniaNetwork
- Darwinia Telegram: https://t.me/DarwiniaNetwork
- Darwinia Medium: https://medium.com/@DarwiniaNetwork
- Darwinia Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DarwiniaFans/