OnFinality, a multi-chain infrastructure provider, announces support for Base, one of the fastest growing Ethereum Layer 2 (L2) networks.
We are proud to announce support for Base, a secure, low-cost, developer-friendly, and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible suite of Ethereum scaling solutions.
OnFinality will provide easy to use, reliable and scalable API endpoints for builders to deploy and run their dApps on Base quickly and easily!
“With the rapid rise of Base, OnFinality is excited to be able to provide this to existing partners and new web3 builders as soon as possible.”
— Daniel Vulinovich, Product Manager at OnFinality
What is Base?
Base is a new Ethereum Layer 2 (L2) chain that offers a safe, low-cost, developer-friendly way to build on-chain. The Base blockchain is build on the OP Stack (Optimism) and is a project incubated by Coinbase, yet will not have a network token.
- Secured by Ethereum: Base leverages the underlying security of Ethereum, along with Coinbase’s best practices, to enable developers to confidently onramp into Base from Coinbase, Ethereum L1, and other interoperable chains.
- Empowered by Coinbase: Base makes it easy to build decentralized apps with access to Coinbase’s products, users, and tools. Seamless Coinbase product integrations, easy fiat onramps, and powerful acquisition tools enable developers to serve the 110m verified users and $80B+ assets in the Coinbase ecosystem.
- Big features, small fees: Base offers full EVM compatibility at a fraction of the cost and is committed to pushing forward the developer platform. Set up gasless transactions for your dapps with easy developer APIs for account abstraction, and securely build multichain applications with easy-to-use bridges.
- Open source: Base aims to be decentralized, permissionless, and open to anyone with the vision of creating a standard, modular, rollup agnostic Superchain powered by Optimism.
By connecting to Base with OnFinality’s API endpoints, builders will be able to:
- Access the Base network quickly in minutes without having to set up or manage infrastructure
- Enjoy global performance, automated scalability and high availability of up to 99.99% uptime per year!
- Gain valuable API Insights for you to spot issues on your apps and quickly implement rectifications for a bug-free user experience
We’re providing both public and private endpoints for Base (Public endpoints will be heavily rate limited).
Simply sign up to app.onfinality.io to receive your free API key in minutes! Our ‘Free Plan’ comes with 500,000 daily responses for anyone to get started easily.
For teams looking to take your applications to the next level and ensure that you receive the best performance possible, we highly recommend using an API key. What are the benefits of getting an API key?
👉 Follow along this video to set up your private API endpoint and connect to your favourite networks in a few clicks!
👉 Check out all the premium and security features that come with your private API endpoints!
Base Public API Endpoints
* Please note that these endpoints are rate limited and are not run to the same reliability standard as the endpoints that our API key customers benefit from.
Our mission is to support all blockchain teams in the world by providing critical infrastructure so they can focus on their core business. By leveraging OnFinality’s expertise in infrastructure, decentralised application (dApp) teams building on Base can now focus on scaling for a global audience.
You may also reach us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Build Smarter with OnFinality.
Base is an Ethereum Layer 2 (L2) chain that offers a safe, low-cost, developer-friendly way to build on-chain. Base is an L2 built on OP Stack in collaboration with Optimism.
OnFinality is a blockchain infrastructure platform that saves web3 builders time and makes their lives easier. OnFinality delivers scalable API endpoints for the biggest blockchain networks and empowers developers to automatically test, deploy, scale and monitor their own blockchain nodes in minutes. To date, OnFinality has served over hundreds of billions of RPC requests across 78 networks including Avalanche, BNB Chain, Cosmos, Polkadot, Ethereum, and Polygon, and is continuously expanding these mission-critical services so developers can build the decentralised future, faster!